SPII Talk Newsletter 4th Quarter October – December 2017
During this period, the South African government and its parastatals were plagued by the exposure of numerous scandals, including allegations of state capture and conflicts of interest. Many of these claims were substantiated by the publication of a string of emails between state officials and the Gupta family, in an expose which came to be known as #GuptaLeaks.
- The Public Interest Law Gathering (PILG)
- SAfm: SASSA applicants raise concerns
- Reflection on MTBPS 2021 and Socio-Economic Rights
- BIG in SA – the BIG website in SA on 17 November 2021.
- IOL: SASSA Queues
- MTBPS: Pro-poor policy must be by design, not default!
- eNCA: MTBPS: Pro-poor policy must be by design, not default!
- eNCA: Mid-term budget | Concern over budget cuts (MTBPS)
- IOL: MTBPS: Pro-poor policy must be by design, not default!
- Mental well-being: Healthy diets a luxury for many SA Children