SPII Talk Newsletter 4th Quarter October – December 2017
During this period, the South African government and its parastatals were plagued by the exposure of numerous scandals, including allegations of state capture and conflicts of interest. Many of these claims were substantiated by the publication of a string of emails between state officials and the Gupta family, in an expose which came to be known as #GuptaLeaks.
- The Impact of Poverty On The Youth and Social Cohesion
- SUMMARY OF RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SOUTH AFRICA from the United Nations Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- 4IRSA Digital Economic Summit
- A Life Without Struggle In SA Is Achievable
- Ailing Economy Weakens Fight Against Poverty
- How Can We Change Our Economic Trajectory?
- Analysis Of Statistics On Poverty In South Africa: Sacha Knox
- A Basic Income Grant Could Be The Key To Uplifting Millions Out Of Poverty
- Grand Dreams Of Going Boldly Into The Future Mean Little When Millions Go To Bed Hungry
- Colloquium Report 2018