SPII is a well-established 10- year organisation with infrastructure consisting of:
- Management structures including Financial Management, Operations Management and Board members;
- Infrastructure to implement donor-funded projects and projects undertaken for clients;
- Financial and technical reporting procedures;
- Administrative, communications and logistical support for operations; and
- Professional quality equipment including software and computers.
The organization is divided into Professional Services and Support Services. A core research team exists within the Professional Services Department. Additional to in-house expertise, SPII also works with expert Associates on specific projects.
B. A. LLb; Higher Diploma in Tax Law
Senior Researcher in Poverty Eradication at NALEDI; National Advocacy Manager at the Black Sash; Lawyer in commercial litigation at Walker’s Attorneys
Diploma in Bookkeeping
Bookkeeper at Jubilee South Africa; Junior Clark at A Cloete & Associates
PA to the Director and Grants Administrator
Executive Secretary Diploma; Currently pursuing a Degree in Economic Management at UNISA
Logistical planning, public relations, business development and customer relationship managementet.
Office Administration Diploma
Gold Reef City as an Usher at the Lyric Theatre.