SPII Talk Newsletter 3rd Quarter August – November 2018
The cost of the corruption has often been estimated in numerical terms. But surely there is another toll that the nefarious project has taken: the damage done to organs whose entire functioning was usurped, captured and deliberately allowed to fall into disrepair. And perhaps a biological characterisation such as this is the most effective to describe what unfolded. Think of it as a perverted bypass surgery to rot, rather than remedy, the functioning of a vital organ.
- Can we afford NOT to have a BIG in South Africa? – Podcast
- Joint Stakeholder Submission on the Right to Adequate Standard of Living in South Africa
- SPII’s Contribution – Submission to UN CESCR
- Political Elites Must Break Ranks to Crush Poverty, Inequality
- Podcast: High Price to Pay for the Rising Cost of Living
- More People Believe They Are Living Under Poverty in South Africa
- Nkululeko Majozi Speaking on Subjective Poverty in South Africa
- Podcast: In The Ring With Eusebius McKaiser – Can we afford a Basic Income Grant?
- Extending the Social Relief of Distress grant is not enough to alleviate plight of poor, says civil society
- Global Basic Income Grant Pilots Since 2000