SPII Talk Newsletter 3rd Quarter August – November 2018
The cost of the corruption has often been estimated in numerical terms. But surely there is another toll that the nefarious project has taken: the damage done to organs whose entire functioning was usurped, captured and deliberately allowed to fall into disrepair. And perhaps a biological characterisation such as this is the most effective to describe what unfolded. Think of it as a perverted bypass surgery to rot, rather than remedy, the functioning of a vital organ.
- SPII Talk Newsletter 3rd Quarter April– June 2019
- The Impact of Poverty On The Youth and Social Cohesion
- SUMMARY OF RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SOUTH AFRICA from the United Nations Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- 4IRSA Digital Economic Summit
- A Life Without Struggle In SA Is Achievable
- Ailing Economy Weakens Fight Against Poverty
- How Can We Change Our Economic Trajectory?
- Analysis Of Statistics On Poverty In South Africa: Sacha Knox
- A Basic Income Grant Could Be The Key To Uplifting Millions Out Of Poverty
- Grand Dreams Of Going Boldly Into The Future Mean Little When Millions Go To Bed Hungry