SPII Talk Newsletter 3rd Quarter April– June 2019
What does the future of poverty look like?
David Francis, Deputy Director of the Southern Centre for Inequality Studies at Wits University, tackles that question in this edition of SPII Talk.
It is quite a sobering proposition to consider. We know all too well the current state of poverty and the worrying trend in recent years, as well as the policy efforts that have been directed at that anathema, but what are the implications for the years and decades to come?
- Change essential for South Africans to have a decent standard of living
- Decent living standard is possible
- SPII Talk Newsletter 3rd Quarter April– June 2019
- The Impact of Poverty On The Youth and Social Cohesion
- SUMMARY OF RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SOUTH AFRICA from the United Nations Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- 4IRSA Digital Economic Summit
- A Life Without Struggle In SA Is Achievable
- Ailing Economy Weakens Fight Against Poverty
- How Can We Change Our Economic Trajectory?
- Analysis Of Statistics On Poverty In South Africa: Sacha Knox