SPII Talk Newsletter 3rd Quarter April– June 2019
What does the future of poverty look like?
David Francis, Deputy Director of the Southern Centre for Inequality Studies at Wits University, tackles that question in this edition of SPII Talk.
It is quite a sobering proposition to consider. We know all too well the current state of poverty and the worrying trend in recent years, as well as the policy efforts that have been directed at that anathema, but what are the implications for the years and decades to come?
- SPII Talk Newsletter 1st Quarter 2021
- Launch of the SADC and Namibia BIG Reports
- Concerns Over the Funding of the Covid-19 Vaccine
- Analysis of the 2019 General Household Survey
- The View Point – 6 Jan – SA General Household Survey 2019 – Role of Women and Social Reproduction Medium
- SPII PROJECT BRIEF: ICESCR & COVID-19 – OCTOBER 2020
- Unemployment Analysis Policy Brief: Covid-19 Baseline
- SPII Unemployment Analysis Policy Brief: Second Quarter During Covid-19 Lockdown
- Ordinary South African’s Define a Decent Life
- SPII Unemployment Analysis Policy Brief: Third Quarter Labour Force Survey