SPII Talk Newsletter 2nd Quarter April – June 2020
To say that 2020 is a year unlike anything I have ever lived through is as trite as it is profound in my view. As a research institute located in the Social Justice Sector, SPII has had to reflect deeply on the interface between our ongoing work and the contribution that we can make to achieve the nation’s constitutional imperatives of substantive equality and structural transformation.
- SPII Unemployment Analysis Policy Brief: Third Quarter Labour Force Survey
- What is the Big Idea? Managing the Expectations of the Basic Income Grant
- Poor Financial Position of Government Likely to Be at the Centre of Budget
- Impact of COVID-19 on Poverty
- NEDLAC Community Constituency: Submission to Government on the Extension of Covid- 19 Social Cash Transfer Grants to the end of the Fiscal Year (31 March 2021
- Youth Unemployment: How Do We Diffuse a Ticking Time Bomb?
- Universal Basic Income in South Africa: Perspectives from Private Sector and Civil Society
- Leaving No One Behind While Building Back Better
- ACT Ubumbano Learning Hub #5
- Calls for Government to Make Relief Measures Permanent