SPII Talk Newsletter 2nd Quarter April – June 2020
To say that 2020 is a year unlike anything I have ever lived through is as trite as it is profound in my view. As a research institute located in the Social Justice Sector, SPII has had to reflect deeply on the interface between our ongoing work and the contribution that we can make to achieve the nation’s constitutional imperatives of substantive equality and structural transformation.
- Concerns Over the Funding of the Covid-19 Vaccine
- Analysis of the 2019 General Household Survey
- The View Point – 6 Jan – SA General Household Survey 2019 – Role of Women and Social Reproduction Medium
- SPII PROJECT BRIEF: ICESCR & COVID-19 – OCTOBER 2020
- Unemployment Analysis Policy Brief: Covid-19 Baseline
- SPII Unemployment Analysis Policy Brief: Second Quarter During Covid-19 Lockdown
- Ordinary South African’s Define a Decent Life
- SPII Unemployment Analysis Policy Brief: Third Quarter Labour Force Survey
- How does the mid-term budget help the poor?
- Poor Financial Position of Government Likely to Be at the Centre of Budget