SPII Talk Newsletter 1st Quarter March 2017
In an organizational context, a process of profound and radical change that orients an organization in a new direction and takes it to an entirely different level of effectiveness. Unlike ‘turnaround’ (which implies incremental progress on the same plane) transformation implies a basic change of character and little or no resemblance with the past configuration or structure.
- Dr Wiseman Magasela – Address at the Decent Standard of Living Colloquium
- Change essential for South Africans to have a decent standard of living
- Decent living standard is possible
- SPII Talk Newsletter 3rd Quarter April– June 2019
- The Impact of Poverty On The Youth and Social Cohesion
- SUMMARY OF RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SOUTH AFRICA from the United Nations Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- 4IRSA Digital Economic Summit
- A Life Without Struggle In SA Is Achievable
- Ailing Economy Weakens Fight Against Poverty
- How Can We Change Our Economic Trajectory?