SPII Talk Newsletter 1st Quarter March 2017
In an organizational context, a process of profound and radical change that orients an organization in a new direction and takes it to an entirely different level of effectiveness. Unlike ‘turnaround’ (which implies incremental progress on the same plane) transformation implies a basic change of character and little or no resemblance with the past configuration or structure.
- SAfm: The Thinking Point with Isobel Frye and Cathy Mohlahlana
- The Watchdog outlines the need for a Basic Income Grant
- Letter: Judith’s Prudence, Daily Maverick
- New calls for the basic income grant – Cape Talk radio
- The Academy of Science in South Africa (ASSAf), in partnership with the South African Research Chairs Initiative (SARChI) Chair in Social Policy at the University of South Africa (UNISA), cordially invites you to the webinar outlining Inequality and Poverty
- The importance of basic income grant is highlighted by the Studies in Poverty and Inequality Institute
- BIG is best: Civil society campaign highlights urgency of basic income grant after recent looting
- Media Advisory: Mandela Day Lecture: SPII Proposes BIG Solutions to Growing Poverty and Unrest is SA
- Op-ed: #UnrestSA: Painful corrective or forerunner of things to come?
- Op-ed: We need a real commitment to poverty relief’s Basic Income Grant idea, not more talk from the ANC