SPII Talk Newsletter 1st Quarter March 2017
In an organizational context, a process of profound and radical change that orients an organization in a new direction and takes it to an entirely different level of effectiveness. Unlike ‘turnaround’ (which implies incremental progress on the same plane) transformation implies a basic change of character and little or no resemblance with the past configuration or structure.
- How Can We Change Our Economic Trajectory?
- Analysis Of Statistics On Poverty In South Africa: Sacha Knox
- A Basic Income Grant Could Be The Key To Uplifting Millions Out Of Poverty
- Grand Dreams Of Going Boldly Into The Future Mean Little When Millions Go To Bed Hungry
- Colloquium Report 2018
- ANALYSING THE ECONOMICS IN THE SONA
- Pre- SONA 2019 Media Release on Gender Based Violence
- Call For Government To Open Procurement Data To Public Scrutiny
- Poverty levels in SA with Isobel Frye
- Headlining Poverty Again: Tired Of Promises