SPII Talk Newsletter 1st Quarter January – March 2018
SPII Talk Newsletter: South Africa Rebooting
It’s been quite an eventful first quarter of the year. The political hangover of the ANC’s 54th conference in December has been felt far and wide. We’ve already seen the fall of a president and the rise of another. And, after months of inaction, the National Prosecuting Authority has finally sprung into action and effected several arrests linked to state capture. Jacob Zuma himself looks like he may be heading to court, if he doesn’t employ further legal tricks to avoid the dock.
- The Impact of Poverty On The Youth and Social Cohesion
- SUMMARY OF RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SOUTH AFRICA from the United Nations Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- 4IRSA Digital Economic Summit
- A Life Without Struggle In SA Is Achievable
- Ailing Economy Weakens Fight Against Poverty
- How Can We Change Our Economic Trajectory?
- Analysis Of Statistics On Poverty In South Africa: Sacha Knox
- A Basic Income Grant Could Be The Key To Uplifting Millions Out Of Poverty
- Grand Dreams Of Going Boldly Into The Future Mean Little When Millions Go To Bed Hungry
- Colloquium Report 2018