SPII Talk Newsletter 1st Quarter 2021
Posted: 19th Apr 2021/Under: News, SPII Talk Newsletter/By: SPII
This is the first edition of SPII Talk for 2021 and we have much to celebrate as an institute. We have been joined by a great class of interns, and they write for SPII Talk for the first time in this edition. Being able to return to the office space has enabled us to bring far more people into our space, to introduce people to the world not only of work, but a progressive space of activist work.
- Can we afford NOT to have a BIG in South Africa? – Podcast
- Joint Stakeholder Submission on the Right to Adequate Standard of Living in South Africa
- SPII’s Contribution – Submission to UN CESCR
- Political Elites Must Break Ranks to Crush Poverty, Inequality
- Podcast: High Price to Pay for the Rising Cost of Living
- More People Believe They Are Living Under Poverty in South Africa
- Nkululeko Majozi Speaking on Subjective Poverty in South Africa
- Podcast: In The Ring With Eusebius McKaiser – Can we afford a Basic Income Grant?
- Extending the Social Relief of Distress grant is not enough to alleviate plight of poor, says civil society
- Global Basic Income Grant Pilots Since 2000