SADC BIG e-Newsletter Issue 2
Social Protection has never been as important as it is now in Southern Africa. We at the Secretariat are excited about the call for a basic income grant in SADC.
This Newsletter serves as a platform to share information, news, updates and analysis on the basic income grant/ cash transfers as well as providing space for broader discussion on social protection as a whole.
We therefore urge our readership to contribute, comment and make suggestions on how we can better improve this resource.
Read full e-Newsletter: Click here
- Concerns Over the Funding of the Covid-19 Vaccine
- Analysis of the 2019 General Household Survey
- The View Point – 6 Jan – SA General Household Survey 2019 – Role of Women and Social Reproduction Medium
- SPII PROJECT BRIEF: ICESCR & COVID-19 – OCTOBER 2020
- Unemployment Analysis Policy Brief: Covid-19 Baseline
- SPII Unemployment Analysis Policy Brief: Second Quarter During Covid-19 Lockdown
- Ordinary South African’s Define a Decent Life
- SPII Unemployment Analysis Policy Brief: Third Quarter Labour Force Survey
- How does the mid-term budget help the poor?
- Poor Financial Position of Government Likely to Be at the Centre of Budget