SADC BIG e-Newsletter Issue 2
Social Protection has never been as important as it is now in Southern Africa. We at the Secretariat are excited about the call for a basic income grant in SADC.
This Newsletter serves as a platform to share information, news, updates and analysis on the basic income grant/ cash transfers as well as providing space for broader discussion on social protection as a whole.
We therefore urge our readership to contribute, comment and make suggestions on how we can better improve this resource.
Read full e-Newsletter: Click here
- BUDGETING IN AN ERA OF AUSTERITY AND STATE CAPTURE: A FIVE-YEAR REVIEW OF BUDGET POLICIES AND OUTCOMES
- Distress or Destitution – why South Africa’s social grants ignore the masses of unemployed
- An Introduction To The Decent Standard of Living Threshold and The Decent Standard of Living Index
- THE BUDGET JUSTICE COALITION REAFFIRMS THE NEED FOR A RIGHTS-ORIENTATED BUDGET
- Launch of a Decent Standard of Living for South Africa
- Examining the Oxfam Report Into Inequality – Podcast
- SPII Talk Newsletter 3rd Quarter August – November 2018
- Social Security Seminar Johannesburg 22th November 2018
- Decent Standard of Living Index Final Report
- Towards A Decent Life For All