SADC BIG e-Newsletter Issue 2
Social Protection has never been as important as it is now in Southern Africa. We at the Secretariat are excited about the call for a basic income grant in SADC.
This Newsletter serves as a platform to share information, news, updates and analysis on the basic income grant/ cash transfers as well as providing space for broader discussion on social protection as a whole.
We therefore urge our readership to contribute, comment and make suggestions on how we can better improve this resource.
Read full e-Newsletter: Click here
- How Can We Change Our Economic Trajectory?
- Analysis Of Statistics On Poverty In South Africa: Sacha Knox
- A Basic Income Grant Could Be The Key To Uplifting Millions Out Of Poverty
- Grand Dreams Of Going Boldly Into The Future Mean Little When Millions Go To Bed Hungry
- Colloquium Report 2018
- ANALYSING THE ECONOMICS IN THE SONA
- Pre- SONA 2019 Media Release on Gender Based Violence
- Call For Government To Open Procurement Data To Public Scrutiny
- Poverty levels in SA with Isobel Frye
- Headlining Poverty Again: Tired Of Promises